A penny auction site is a new type of online auction website where instead of simply paying the winning bid for an item, each bidder also pays a fee to bid. The auction ends after a period of time, usually ten to twenty seconds, with no new bids, the last participant to bid wins the item and also pays the final bid price, which can be significantly lower. at the retail price of the item. . The auctioneer makes money in two ways, with the fees from each auction and the payment of the winning bid, which generally add up to much more than the value of the item. These auctions usually take place over the Internet, rather than in person.
QuiBids.com is an American online retailer headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States. It is a retail website that operates as a bidding fee auction, also known as a penny auction. QuiBids officially re-branded itself as an entertainment retail auction site, selling products such as consumer electronics, home and garden products, apparel and jewelry. The okcBIZ website named QuiBids the third best small company to work for in Oklahoma.
Also, check Pro Edition .
- Editable PHP source code.
- Ajax-based countdown on every auction.
- Supports multiple auction types (viz. Penny Auction, 100% Off, Nail Bitter, 10 Second etc).
- Buy-now interface.
- Auto-bidder interface to save time.
- Referral links for each user to earn referral commission.
- Bot-user feature.
- Fully scalable architecture.
With an eye to constant upgradation of our products under a dynamic work culture, the product features-list gets updated as an ongoing process reflecting the latest inclusions /exclusions. The buyers may please bear in mind that product-features available on the date of purchase only shall be valid. Any claims/demands by the buyer on a later date for features with reference to any features-list prior to the date of purchase, or updated after the date of purchase shall not be entertained.
Once you try the demo we know you’ll love it. Please contact our support team for an enhanced, fully customized version, tailor-made to your requirements.
Do you know how it works?
1. We don't offer source code of Quibids.com.
2. We're not (in anyway) associated to Quibids.com.
3. Our services (website and app development) are not endorsed by Quibids.com.
4. This page features information available in the public domain.