How to configure cron jobs in cPanel?
Please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Cron jobs icon under the advanced menu.
- On the Cron tab page, you will find an email set by default.
- Every time the Cron is executed, a message is sent to the email address.
- Scroll down and enter your Cron command.
- For PHP files, you must specify a path for PHP.
- Specify the physical path of the files.
- Set the Cron execution frequency.
- Click on the drop down menu to select a few predefined options such as "once per minute" or "once per five minute".
- Press "add new Cron job".
- Edit or delete your existing Cron jobs.