A magazine is a publication, usually a periodical publication, which is printed or electronically published. Magazines are generally published on a regular schedule and contain a variety of content. An online magazine is a magazine published on the Internet, through bulletin board systems and other forms of public computer networks. Some online magazines distributed through the World Wide Web call themselves webzines.
The Daily Mail is a British daily middle-market tabloid newspaper published in London. Founded in 1896, it is the United Kingdom's second-biggest-selling daily newspaper after The Sun. Its sister paper The Mail on Sunday was launched in 1982, while Scottish and Irish editions of the daily paper were launched in 1947 and 2006 respectively. Content from the paper appears on the MailOnline website, although the website is managed separately and has its own editor.
The paper is owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust. Jonathan Harmsworth, 4th Viscount Rothermere, a great-grandson of one of the original co-founders, is the current chairman and controlling shareholder of the Daily Mail and General Trust, while day-to-day editorial decisions for the newspaper are usually made by a team led by the editor, Geordie Greig.
A survey in 2014 found the average age of its reader was 58, and it had the lowest demographic for 15- to 44-year-olds among the major British dailies. Uniquely for a British daily newspaper, it has a majority female readership with women making up 52-55% of its readers. It had an average daily circulation of 1,383,932 copies in November 2017. Between July and December 2013 it had an average daily readership of approximately 3.951 million, of whom approximately 2.503 million were in the ABC1 demographic and 1.448 million in the C2DE demographic. Its website has more than 100 million unique visitors per month.
Those special buyers, passionate about the uniqueness of their individual projects, and unwilling to settle for a ready solution possibly being used by many others, should rather approach our programmers for custom development, a process conforming fully to your preferences.
Just share your personalized needs and choices with us and see your pet project taking shape at a most affordable cost unmatched by any other under supervision of a dedicated project manager.
The following services are extremely handy when launching your website and we are offering them FREE of charge.
1. WordPress Theme (GPL Licensed).
2. Domain Registration (12 Months).
3. Hosting Service (12 Months).
4. SSL Certificate (12 Months).
5. Installation Service (12 Months).
6. Technical Support (12 Months).
7. Software Update (12 Months).
Please try the demo, we know you'll love it.
1. We do not offer identical copy of Dailymail.co.uk.
2. We do not offer source code of Dailymail.co.uk.
3. We are not (in anyway) associated to Dailymail.co.uk.
4. Our services (website design/ development) are not endorsed by Dailymail.co.uk.
5. This page features information already in public domain.
6. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check the live demo before ordering.